213 North Main St.
Gunnison, CO 81230
CALL TO INQUIRE ABOUT SHUTTLES
It’s important to start by clarifying to customers that your order processing times are separate from the shipping times they see at checkout.
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Include any other pertinent information towards the beginning, such as potential delays due to a high volume of orders or postal service problems that are outside of your control.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For simple flat rate shipping: We offer $5 flat rate shipping in the US.
Free shipping for orders over $100!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3-7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Some carriers have limitations around shipping to P.O. Boxes. Please check with your box service to guarantee you will receive your order.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER A 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with every purchase they make from the Gunnison River Fly Shop. That is why we offer a 30-day return policy on all in-line items that are unused, are in brand new condition, and come back with their original tags and packaging. Items returned after 30 days, or without their original packaging and tags, or items that have been used are not eligible for return. This policy applies to all products we sell with the exception of Gift Cards, fly tying materials, terminal tackle (leaders, tippets, weights, floatants, indicators, etc.), and special orders. In those instances where a special order is an issue, we will do whatever we can on our end, working with our vendor, to resolve the problem.
Please note that all sales of DISCOUNTED and SALE ITEMS are final, and these purchases do not qualify for returns or exchanges.
Any items that are to be returned or exchanged must be shipped back to us in the box/packaging that we sent the item to you. In the event that the original box/packaging is not available, it is expected that the item(s) will be sent to us in a box/package equal or better to what we sent it to you.
To return or exchange an item, contact us at email@example.com or call the store. 970-641-2930
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunnison River Fly Shop All Privacy Policies
By using our site, becoming an Gunnison River Fly Shop member, using our other products or services, or otherwise providing information to us, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy.
This Policy applies to personally identifiable personal information, or “personal information,” that we collect when you sign up to become a member, shop in our store, visit any of our websites (collectively, the “site”), or use or access our other products or services. It also applies to personal information we collect when you otherwise interact with us, such as when you make a payment, place an order, sign up for an activity, or contact customer service. This Policy also applies to personal information that we may receive from our partners and third-party sources.
Personal information under this Policy is personal information that we directly associate with a specific person such as the person’s name, address, phone or fax number, email address, account information (e.g., member account, credit card information and online registration), online activities or other specific personal information. Because of the broad range of services and product offerings at Gunnison River Fly Shop, we collect other very specific personal information. For instance, on the membership application, we may collect age or date and year of birth and the number of children in your family.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you in the normal course of our business when you shop at our store or on our site or when you use our services or otherwise interact with us. Various ways in which we may obtain personal information from you are described below.
Personal Information You Provide. We collect personal information that varies with your purchases, interests, and activities and what you chose to provide to us. We collect personal information when you sign up for, purchase, or use our products or services, when you sign up to become a member, or when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. For example, we collect personal information about you and your family on our membership application and when you sign up for Gunnison River Fly Shop Travel or Gunnison River Fly Shop School. You may submit personal information with a job application or in your resume that you provide as part of an employment application process. We also collect personal information when you call or email our customer service representatives, when you pay for a service, or when you contact us about a product or service you have previously purchased. In some cases, the personal information we ask you to provide will be mandatory for purposes of participating in a particular activity or service. If you do not provide this personal information, your participation may be limited or prohibited.
Automatically Collected Personal Information. We receive certain types of personal information automatically whenever you use our services. For example, when your web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of personal information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, and the page you visited before visiting our site.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for a variety of purposes; for example, to provide products or services, process and complete transactions, ship or otherwise deliver goods or services, respond to requests, make internal business decisions, evaluate available offers and make decisions about services offered, protect our rights or property, create products and services, anticipate and resolve actual or potential problems with our products and services, and inform you of Gunnison River Fly Shop products, services and offers that we believe you will find of interest.
Below are some additional, more specific examples of how we use personal information:
- We use your name and postal address to provide our printed catalog and other materials via the mail. Gunnison River Fly Shop sends emails about news, clinics and events, membership promotions and general promotions.
- We use your billing and credit card personal information to process your orders for products and services, to deliver products and services to you, and to bill you for them.
- We may use your personal information to verify and validate your identity.
- If you submit a job application or resume to us, we may use the personal information in the application or resume to communicate with you and, subject to laws and regulations that govern our consideration of that personal information, to evaluate your qualifications for employment.
- We may aggregate information about your activities and services to help us determine your potential interest in other products or services.
- For marketing and similar purposes, we may use personal information to offer products and services from us or others. We also offer opt out choices, which you may access by clicking on the link.
- Although our site is intended primarily for U.S. users, we offer outdoor experiences and other events that take place in other countries and, in a global economy, we do not conduct every aspect of our business in just one country. We may transfer personal information about you worldwide in any manner consistent with this Policy.
- We keep information as a record of our interactions with you. If you place an order or otherwise deal with us or our representatives over the telephone, we may record the conversation. Personal information referenced in the call may be recorded or entered into another media (e.g., a computer). We may also keep logs of online chat and emails we receive from you.
- We may provide notice of unauthorized access or other invasions of certain security systems, as required by law or otherwise. We may do so by posting notice on our site or sending notice to any email address we have for you, or by other means. You understand that notice to you will count as notice to others using your account or membership and you agree to pass this notice on to them.
- We may use personal information about you in an attempt to do any or all of these kinds of things: (i) prevent or investigate fraud, crimes, unauthorized use of personal information or the site, or economic or personal harm to anyone (including Gunnison River Fly Shop); (ii) facilitate product recalls; and (iii) to investigate, protect, defend, or enforce rights and property of Gunnison River Fly Shop or anyone else. In listing these types of actions where we may use personal information, we are not promising to take any such action and we will take or not take such action in our sole discretion. It is impossible to list every lawful use that we might make of personal information and the above examples are not intended to do so – they are only a general description and are for illustration.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When contacting us through our contact form please do not provide us with any private information such as credit card numbers, passwords, etc. While we utilize a SSL certificate to protect data transfers, there is no way to completely protect all information sent through a contact form.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.